1. Remove the hoses for air supply from the air-lift pump nozzles carefully. Take off the hoses in a parallel way with the axis of nozzles – do not move with them side to side!
2. Unfix the hose for raw water pumping from the hanger on the WWTP wall.
3. Take out the raw water air-lift pump from the filter of coarse impurities.
4. Put in the air-lift pump cleaner (the plastic stick for cleaning of air-lift pumps, which is fixed on the wall inside the WWTP)
5. Move with the plastic stick in the air-lift pump to make the pump straight-way.
6. Rinse the air-lift pump with a stream of pure water.
7. Put back the air-lift pump into the filter of coarse impurities and fix it into the hangers, so that the air-lift pump fit into the hanger exactly in the place between the two welded plastic rings. Finally, put on the air hoses onto the air-lift pump nozzles and, at the same time, fix the raw water hose into the hanger to direct this hose into the activation.